We are open - safety is our top priority!
We Accept Dental Insurance Plans in Allentown
At this time, we are not participating providers with state-funded programs such as Medicaid.
Are you trying to find a dentist in Allentown by insurance? Our dental office accepts most major insurance plans, and we also file our patients’ insurance claims as a courtesy service. We’re also a preferred provider for many plans. If you’re wondering, “Where can I find a dentist near me who accepts my insurance?” contact our office. We’ll be happy to confirm your coverage and answer all your questions.
How Can I Find a Dentist Near Me Who Accepts My Insurance?
Whether you have dental insurance through your employer or you’re paying for an individual plan, you can find a dentist in Allentown by insurance. The easiest way to get started is to call your insurance provider and ask them, “Which dentist takes my insurance?” Alternately, you can call us, and we’ll let you know if we accept your plan. The chances are very good that we do.
What Is the Process for Learning How to Use My Dental Insurance with a Dentist in Allentown
Your dental insurance company can provide you with a precise breakdown of your benefits, but there are a few things to ask.
- When does my plan year start and end? It doesn’t always follow a typical calendar year from Jan. 1 to Dec. 31.
- What is my annual maximum benefit? This should be a dollar amount.
- Are there any age limitations or waiting periods for benefits to start?
- How many times per year can I receive coverage for cleanings, exams, fluoride treatments and other services?
- Does my dental insurance restrict coverage to amalgam fillings or will they cover tooth-colored, composite fillings?
- What percentage of diagnostic, restorative and major treatments does my insurance cover?
If you’re choosing a new dentist because you’ve just moved to the area or you’re looking for a change in dental care providers, a good place to start is by checking if your plan is a PPO or HMO plan. If you go to a dentist that accepts PPO insurance, you have a PPO plan that probably has copays and deductibles, but it gives you more freedom as to which dentist you choose. If you have an HMO plan, a dentist that accepts HMO insurance likely costs less out-of-pocket than one you go to through a PPO plan. If you know you’re going to need a lot of dental work, an HMO might be the better option. You’ll have less choice in dentists, but you’ll most likely have lower out-of-pocket costs.
Choose the Dentist That’s Right for You
If you’re looking for a dentist that takes insurance that is also dedicated to your oral health, please call us today. We strive to make it as easy as possible for you and your family to get the dental care you deserve. If you are a self-pay patient, ask us about our dental discount plans and other special offers. We also offer financing plans that can help you manage the costs of services that are not covered or submitted to insurance.
Insurances We Accept
- Aetna PPO
- Blue Cross Dental
- Blue Journey
- Connection Dental
- DNOA (Dental Network of America)
- Delta Dental Premier®
- Delta PPO
- Dental Health Alliance
- Lincoln Financial
- Logistics (US Military Reserves Program)
- Medicare Advantage (Seniors 65+)
- Reliance Standard Life
- TriCare (Military)
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare PPO