We Are Open – Safety is Our Top Priority!
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
Posted on: August 26, 2013
Affordable Quality Dentures: They’re Not Your Grandfather’s “False Teeth”
Dentures today have come a long way from the false teeth you may recall soaking in a water glass on your grandfather’s nightstand. Major advances have been made in the practice of dentistry and in the field of dental prosthetics. Today’s dentures are custom made. And, they provide a comfortable and secure fit so that you can still enjoy most of your favorite foods, including those yummy crunchy, chewy, sweet and salty treats.
Proper-fitting, affordable quality dentures will not only make your smile more beautiful, but they can improve your confidence and overall quality of life – which is possibly even more important.
Here are five distinct advantages to getting and wearing affordable quality dentures .
- Dentures help keep facial muscles from sagging, which can make you look older.
- Rotten or decaying teeth are removed so that your mouth, and even your body, can be returned to a healthier state.
- You will be able to eat the food you want with much more ease and comfort.
- You will be able to speak and enunciate more clearly, just as you did with your natural teeth.
- You will be able to smile confidently and enjoy life to the fullest.
There are four main types of affordable quality dentures available today.
- Complete dentures fully replace all of your teeth. These can be worn as upper or lower teeth as well as combined into an entire set.
- Immediate dentures are, as the name implies, put in place immediately after tooth extraction. They are used as a temporary set while your bone and tissue stabilize.
- Overdentures are used when one or more natural teeth remain. The remaining teeth are used for support and provide greater stabilization for chewing.
- Partial dentures are designed to correct the gaps in your smile when only some of your teeth are missing.
To find an affordable dentist who will keep your smile at its best and provide exceptional dental care, call Gentle Dental of Pennsylvania today at or make an appointment.
Gentle Dental of Pennsylvania offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Philadelphia. With 8 affiliated practices in the Philadelphia area, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At Gentle Dental of Pennsylvania, we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at Gentle Dental of Pennsylvania.