We Are Open – Safety is Our Top Priority!
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
5 Truths That Must Be Told about Cosmetic Dentistry Veneers
- They Can Change the Shape of Your FaceAlong with improving your smile, cosmetic dentistry veneers can greatly enhance the look of your face. Based on your dental needs and desires, your veneer dentist can place veneers to do a serious makeover to widen your smile, accentuate your cheekbones, or make your face more symmetrical.
- May Not Affect Tooth Enamel Thanks to advances in dentistry, veneers no longer always require extensive enamel removal. Your veneer dentist may actually be able to place your veneers with little to no dental damage.
- They Soothe Sensitivity Everyone knows that cosmetic dentistry veneers can make your smile look better, but did you know they can also make teeth much less sensitive? According to dental care Philadelphia experts, cosmetic dentistry veneers can significantly reduce tooth sensitivity because they cover the front of teeth to provide a barrier against the foods and drinks that make them feel very sensitive.
- Careful Chewing Is a MustVeneers tend to be more fragile than cosmetic dental bonding because they are usually made out of delicate porcelain. As a result, you need to be very careful when eating very firm foods, such as raw carrots, apples, and meat on the bone. See, biting down on a very hard substance can cause the veneer to chip or fracture. That’s why dental care Philadelphia experts recommend chewing firmer foods with your back teeth to protect veneers on the front teeth.
- They Last a Long TimeWhile veneers may cost more than cosmetic dental bonding, they also last much longer. With proper care and cleaning, cosmetic dentistry veneers can continue looking great for up to 20 years. And unlike cosmetic dental bonding, which can stain over time, veneers are stain-resistant to keep your smile white and bright for a very long time.
To learn about our family dentistry practice in Philadelphia, call Gentle Dental of Pennsylvania today at or make an appointment.
Gentle Dental of Pennsylvania offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Philadelphia. With 8 affiliated practices in the Philadelphia area, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At Gentle Dental of Pennsylvania, we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at Gentle Dental of Pennsylvania.