Celebrities with A-List Smiles
Celebrities may win awards for their talent and work, but they win our hearts with their superstar smiles. Whenever we see their warm, wide grins, we instantly like them and dream to be like them. But which celebrity smiles take top billing? Take a look at our list of A-list grins.
- Julia Roberts –This Pretty Woman has a smile that lights up the room and the screen. She came to fame in romantic comedies and the world quickly fell in love with this smiling Southern belle. Since then, she’s taken on more dramatic roles, but she can still make people smile by simply her flashing her own.
- Tom Cruise – This Top Gun has a top grin that’s made him one of the top movie stars in the world. From the moment he flashed his sexy smile as the star of Risky Business, he instantly won a place in our hearts and went on to win awards and acclaim. While his teeth may not be picture-perfect, his smile has made him a superstar.
- Halle Berry – As the first African-American woman to win an Oscar for Best Actress, she can also take pride in her award-winning smile. Whether playing a beautiful Bond girl or a sultry superhero, her spectacular smile steals every scene.
- Britney Spears – This pop star’s style may constantly change, but her dazzling smile always takes center stage. As a Disney darling, her bright, white grin conveyed a sweet Southern charm. But her sexy smile made her a red-hot sensation.
- Will Smith – Rarely seen without a smile, Will Smith’s quick wit and natural charm make everyone smile. He came on the scene as a rapper and sitcom star, but his warm, wide grin soon stole the silver screen. Now, he’s one of the world’s biggest movie stars and his million-dollar smile shines brighter than ever.
You don’t have to be a celebrity to have a superstar smile. Through good dental care and regular visits to an affordable dentist in Philadelphia, you can have a sensational smile that keeps you in the spotlight.
To get the dental care you deserve from an affordable dentist in Philadelphia, call Gentle Dental of Pennsylvania today at (215) 789-9675 or make an appointment.
Gentle Dental offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Philadelphia. With 14 affiliated practices in the Greater Philadelphia area, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At Gentle Dental of Pennsylvania, we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at Gentle Dental of Pennsylvania.